miércoles, 17 de noviembre de 2010

Pure Chile, your sky is bluuuue



Chile, that’s the country that I have lived my all my life. It was discovered for a bunch of men that wanted power for their country and probably have sex with Indian woman. They came and did that, and also killed and took the land of the Indian that lived here. That’s how Chile was born. A lot of time passed after that, and this country had his 100th birthday, but only three years before that, a lot of men were killed because they were on a strike because of the injustice of their work taking saltpeter out. More than 2000 men were killed that day, Happy birthday Chile, You must be proud.

Well, right now we are in 2010, the year of the bicentenary. And it started with something that shows me how small and dumb we all are. First our new president it’s the biggest ass that I have ever seeing (on tv), I hate politics and politicians, but the fact that Piraña was made president in a democratic way, it really of killed this year (and the next 4, I guess). After that, the earthquake hit everybody very hard, seeing half of the country suffered in this year of ‘celebration’ was very ironic and awful. That’s when I knew how everybody saw things now. The patriotism that was born with that situation has being feed by the media by sending a very wrong message, is like we have to be proud of everything that happens in here. Like we have to say ‘I love Chile, we are the best and don’t look what is wrong, because there’s nothing wrong'.

I hate this. We are not the best country, we are no better than anyone, I mean, while the miners were getting rescued, a bunch of Mapuches were starving to death because the government was accepting a law that didn’t even let them protest for their rights. But no one notice because everyone was looking at the paper that our beloved president showed everywhere, that said the miners where ok.

Chile can not be proud about the things that are happening here. I wish we can all open our eyes and realized that.

4 comentarios:

  1. hahhaa your image is really funny
    and I agree with you, every one should open the eyes

    ResponderEliminar
  2. it seems everything is bad in la moneda

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Doгmeo potahy . Pozrite sі ponuκu ochrannусh
    роtahοv na mаtгac vуrobenych z husto
    tκаnej baνlny a polyeѕteru.
    Vyberte ѕi vhodnу potah na matгace рrе
    ѕvoϳ matrac.

    Also ѵisit mу ωeb blog; dormeo potahy, potahy ,
    My blog potahy , potahy na matrace,

    ResponderEliminar