miércoles, 17 de noviembre de 2010

Books can blow your mind off



Actually i don't know very much about them, i'm not a very good reader.

The first book that i fell in love, was one that a teacher gave me in school when i was in 4th grade, it's called 'El Gato Mog', it was about a grandmother and her cat that behavied badly, one day she gave him yeast and he became a giant, because of that he saved the village of an awful storm.. I think that is one of the most important books of my life. I Know that it's kind of dull, but that is the book of my childhood.

Right now i'm always forcenme to read, i actually like books a lot, but i'm a little lazy (only a little), so I never finish any of the books that I try to read.

I love bram stoker's Dracula, I devoured that book, they way that is written is the most interesting thing that it has, I mean, the book is a recolecction of diaries of the characters that tell you the event that happened with dracula. It’s really cool, eventhough that the movie killed it a little.

A good book that I read reacently is ‘La Noche del oráculo’ of an American writer, Paul Auster. It’s very well written, it keeps you interested very much and the most fun thing is that at one point on the book, you are reading a book, about a guy who is reading a book, about a guy that is reading a book. It’s not that complicated as is sounds. Also, I read a Book that has an amazing name, “De qué hablamos cuando hablamos de amor’ of Raymond Carver, that is a recollection of short stories about the subject, he is a very good writer, I think at the beginning I didn't understand what he was trying to say with this book, but after I finished it I got it, I recommend you to read it.

My favorite book, is ‘El Tunel’ of Ernesto sábato, the book begins telling you that the leading character, Juan Pablo Castel, killed a woman, and during the book he explains to you why he killed her. It’s unbelievably good, it’s one of the best things that I have ever read.

I think there’s no better thing that books to stimulate your imagination, I wish I was a better reader, Things are always better when you imagine them.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario