miércoles, 3 de noviembre de 2010

The boring Green



Ok. I’m not used to the boring green. I guess if I think about my life habits, I don’t really worry about that, of course I’m concerned about being good and clean with my beloved field of JGM, but about the environment in general, I don’t think much. I guess it’s because I’m kind of sure that in 2012 the extraterrestrials will come and pulverize our little planet with their powerful green laser.

I think the environmentally friendly practices are more familiar to everyone now. That’s what Al Gore did for the planet (haha). In my family everyone collects cardboard, so they can recycle it later and also a lot of them choose to use their bikes and not their cars. I believe that’s the most helpful thing that you can do. I would do it, but I live too far, I would have to wake up way too early to do that, and I’m a selfish person, I would never miss hours of sleep for that, sorry planet earth. I do walk a lot, on weekends anyway, because I don’t have responsibilities then and I usually don’t have to be anywhere on time, I like that. But now that summer is getting here. I won’t do it that much, I hate the summer heat.

I’m not part of any organization or group. A lot of times I tried to be a vegetarian, but that didn’t work out, not when a McDonalds is around the corner (fail).

I guess I would like to do something about this, use my bike, recycle, don’t eat animals, have one of those houses that only consume solar energy, I bet that Al Gore has one of those, and he loves it.

I guess that what we need is to get serious about this issue, because no one really cares, my dad will never stop using his car, neither will do my brothers, or the millions of cars that there are in this city. But for this to happen the streets of Santiago need to be friendlier with the people who use bikes, I mean, in the CICLOVIA of Alameda there’s a tree right in the middle, wtf is that?

Maybe we will die before this planet explodes because we think we will never be able to kill it.

6 comentarios:

  1. hahha I think we will have to keep waiting the end of the world, cause now they said it would be in 50 or more years, according the mayas.
    so, we'll have to continue protecting the environment :P

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I love Sigur Ros!!!
    and I love the animals!
    and the environment!
    and the world!
    is so beauty!
    Hi, mister tree!
    Hi, mister Rabbit!
    jajajajaajajaj (apu style)

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I can't love Al Gore. Just can't. I don't know, he's republican hahaha. But I got to admit that, when I saw "The Awful Truth" I like it. And I like Sigur Ros, and yeah, that freakin' McDonalds don't help being so close to us.
    Enjoy Jorodosky!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. i didn't read your thing. but i'm posting, so be glad. bye :)

    ResponderEliminar