domingo, 26 de septiembre de 2010

Everything is better when you drink in Santiago.


Well, I think this is a city that really works for me, of course I would like to live in a place where cool bands go to do more concerts, like Buenos Aires, but besides that I really love Santiago.

I like to go drinking to the cheapest place in Bellavista, called ‘La Nonna’, that’s always fun because you see a lot of drunk people past by and anyone can start a fight any minute. I also go to dance to a place called 'Bar Loreto', I like it because they play the kind of music that I like, which means never reggeton. The only problem of that place is that is always full of snob people, but I forget that as I go drinking.

Also walking through Santiago is something that I enjoy, but never in crowded streets. I always try to avoid that. When I said this city works for me, is only because I always avoid the busiest hour of the subways and the bus, there’s nothing worse than that.

And If you want to think about something or you are feeling blue, you can put your headphones on and go to the bridge that is near Santana station, where you can see the highway and the subway past under you. It’s a good exercise, you should try it. One time, a friend and I imagined Ian Curtis Thinking on top of a very ugly sculpture that you can see from there, It was fun.
I love Santiago, It’s a great place, but I can’t wait to get out of here.

2 comentarios: