martes, 28 de septiembre de 2010

My name is Bobby Jackson...



This will sound like a cliché, but I really miss those days when I was little and I couldn’t wait to get home from school so I could watch all afternoon my favorites cartoons. I remember that all my afternoons were organized by the schedule that they were on. So everything was a lot of cartoons and almost no homework. Those were the happy days.

I wanted to be so many characters of my favorite cartoons! I wanted to be Akane from Ranma, Sailor Mars from Sailor Moon, Bulma from Dragon Ball Z and I was also kind of a tomboy so I wanted to be a Caballero del zodiaco as well.
I could write a lot of any of these cartoons, I love all of them, but today I have to talk about my favorite one, and that is without a doubt Detective Conan. I can say that this cartoon is so important to methat even now i'm grown up, my computer is full of episodes of this show.
First of all, It was about a 17 year old detective who was poisoned and became a 10 year old boy, who wouldn't like to watch that?. And second, I wanted to be a girl from the young detectives's league with Conan, I wanted the walkie talkie, the watch with tranquilizer needles, the shoes with extra power, but most of all, I wanted to be super smart like Conan was. Even though it was very suspicious that he was always in the right place at the right time, always somewhere where an unsolved mistery was happening.
The most funniest part was that he lived with another detective that was considered by everyone a very crappy one, Carlos guzman ‘The famous Detective’ as he used to call himself. He was really dumb, he hated to work and was a drunk. When Conan solved a case, he was the one who always took all the credit.
I'm still watching this cartoon, and I don’t think I will stop any time soon.

6 comentarios:

  1. "el famoso detective?" good one sylvana, you little crazy crazy girl. i watched this too, day after day. i must have seen it about 4 times, the entire series. one of my favorites apisodes is the one where conan drunk a bottle and became him self again.
    and speaking about what you said above... conan, all the time in the crime scene, before there was any case at all. what if he was the assassin? I once hearded: "The perfect crime isn't the one that has no guilty, but the one that has one.. that isn't the real one" How do you like that!?

    ResponderEliminar
  2. all that is called "Conan" is la zorra!!!
    aajajajjajaja

    ResponderEliminar
  3. PD: Exijo saber por qué la Fa ya no escribe y ahora las Einträge son en inglés?

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Dios me caga está en un receso creativo y ahora se usa con fines educativos.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. My younger sister was crazy about this cartoon. She watched it everyday for hours on Etc TV and she even started reading Conan Doyle because of it...

    Great job, ;)

    ResponderEliminar