lunes, 30 de agosto de 2010

Like a crappy movie


Well, according to my last name I’m kind of related to Italy, or I was told. So of course that’s the place where I have always wanted to go. But I’ve never been the tourist type, I like to live in the places that I visit, have a routine and really know how people experience their every day life and with that find out if that place is special.

I would love to live like that in the city of Florence, Tuscany. I don’t care if I can’t work what I’m studying there, actually I would like to do anything simpler than that. I have always imagined that I would have a bakery, a store of anything, or just a garden and no work at all. I don’t know a lot about Florence, the only thing that I know is that some very important people were born there, like artist that I won’t mention now because I don’t want to go there because of them. Also, that it isn’t an expensive city to live (I have asked about that), which is great because I don’t think I’ll have a lot of money, and that the bike is used as the way of transportation there.
Well, I guess I just want to go because I want simpler life than the one I think I will have. 2012 is coming and I don’t want to be killed by the apocalypse and never live something like that.

5 comentarios:

  1. whatever you can go to Florence after apocalypse like a zombie!
    and eat to Primooooooooooos! ajajajajjajaja

    ResponderEliminar
  2. If you survive the apocalypsis, you can travel for free ;)

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Pursuit your dreams giiiiiiiiiiiiiirl!!!!
    Lol

    Any way Italy is such a great country… hope you really get there.

    ResponderEliminar